Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline S Capitano has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 9
This was the first doctor I saw who knew why I had pain and how to treat it. She is very knowledgeable and explained everything to me in detail. Dr. Capitano did a procedure on me and it helped my pain so I was able to use less pain medication. I think she is great and have recommended people to her.
21 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Caroline S Capitano accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Industrial & Family Medical Group, 225 S Chinowth St, Visalia, CA
Dr. Caroline S Capitano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.