Dr. Caroline J Carrion-Zaragoza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline J Carrion-Zaragoza?

Dr Carrion A++ Awesome Doctor

Dr Carrion is one of the very best doctors I've ever dealt with. She listens to her patients, she knows what she is doing, and manner is A++(unfortunately not always the case). She gave on point advice throughout my wife's pregnancy and I consider it a blessing that she delivered our baby girl(to avoid messy details-- I can only highly recommend her, particularly for first time parents). I don't know if or when we will have another child, but if/when we do, Dr Carrion will be our ObGYN and would request her for overseeing delivery doctor--she was just awesome!

Dr. Carrion guided me though my entire pregnancy with great care. Entering my third trimester I develped a medical condition that needed promt attention. In result I recived excelent care from her and the staff, and weeks later Dr. Carrion delivered my baby boy. Thank You Dr. Carrion.

Dr. Caroline J Carrion-Zaragoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.