- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline T Diamant has 2 locations
Dr. Caroline T Diamant has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Caroline T Diamant has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Caroline T Diamant Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Caroline T Diamant
Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Dr. Diamant received her medical training from the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Loma Linda Medical Center and the Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation. She has served as a gastroenterologist/internist at Specialty Medical Clinic since 1993.