Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline E Fife has the following 2 specialties
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I am a 66 year old woman. This is my second wound to be treated by Dr. Fife. She is the best doctor I have ever been to in my entire life! I am so happy that she includes me as her patient. My first wound was healed in one week after living with it for close to one year. Now a year later, I have another wound that's unrelated and she again is in charge of healing me. I have faith that she will get this wound healed, ( in the same Biblical, miraculous way) She and her staff spend time with me and explain EVERYTHING to my husband (my caretaker) and me. She is not afraid to try new treatments if she thinks the patient can benefit from them. I wish that my other doctors would take one day and observe her style. Bless you Dr. Fife.
After 30 years of repeated episodes of foot ulcers, caused by an idiopathic peripheral neuropathy, I was fortunate to find Dr. Caroline Fife at the St. Luke's Wound Care Center. Dr. Fife's exceptional knowledge of diagnosis and wound healing treatment was spot on effective and has resulted in a positive outcome. I have been further impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Fife's nursing staff.
34 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Caroline E Fife accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Wound Care Clinic, 17450 St Lukes Way Ste 350, Conroe, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Caroline E Fife in this video.
Dr. Caroline E Fife is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.