Have you seen Dr. Caroline E Fisher?

The worst.

Dr. Fisher prescribed increasing doses of Risperdal to my young child although it was obvious the medication was not working. When I disagreed, she suggested we find a different psychiatrist, and we did. Every single doctor who ever cared for my child was more competent, professional and compassionate. I would not recommend Dr. Fisher to my worst enemy and pity her patients.

One of my girls suffered from OCD and Dr. Fisher literally saved her life by giving her the tools to manage this horrible illness. My other daughter suffers with anxiety and depression and Dr. Fisher validated her feelings and showed her how to deal with them in a healthy and constructive way. We will, as a family be eternally grateful for her positive influence on our family... the only problem is that when a friend comes and tells me about their child suffering from the same things that my kids have suffered from, I am so excited to tell them about Dr. Fisher but she is very hard to get an appt. with.... I feel like she is well worth the wait though...

luz marina

My son and I enjoy speking with dr fisher she makes you feel confortable and does make you feel like she cares.

Dr. Caroline E Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.

Dr. Caroline E Fisher Is this you?