Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline B Foote has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Caroline B Foote has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Dr. Caroline B Foote has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
This is the worse Doctor I ever had in my entire 67 years life. She bought the business from a doctor I had been seeing for over 20 years. She had a fit as to why I had been looking for another doctor when I learned my doctor was retiring, and that " I had been doctor shopping ". She was even angry that I had been under the care of an specialist cardiologist that my doctor had referred me to. She stated to me that she had enough patience and did not need me. for twice that I saw her after my doctor's retirement, she either misdiagnosed or couldn't diagnose my problem, no wonder she did not want me to see another doctor. Very insecure, and vindictive individual, shouldn't practice medicine. When I called in for medicine, she would not get back to me, I perhaps should complain about her to patience advocacy organization, never done that before.
32 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caroline B Foote is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, MA.