Dr. Caroline Foote Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Foote?

Bad news doctor for me

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

This is the worse Doctor I ever had in my entire 67 years life. She bought the business from a doctor I had been seeing for over 20 years. She had a fit as to why I had been looking for another doctor when I learned my doctor was retiring, and that " I had been doctor shopping ". She was even angry that I had been under the care of an specialist cardiologist that my doctor had referred me to. She stated to me that she had enough patience and did not need me. for twice that I saw her after my doctor's retirement, she either misdiagnosed or couldn't diagnose my problem, no wonder she did not want me to see another doctor. Very insecure, and vindictive individual, shouldn't practice medicine. When I called in for medicine, she would not get back to me, I perhaps should complain about her to patience advocacy organization, never done that before.

Posted on September 21st, 2017