Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline R Heise has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I was asked to be at my appt 15 minutes early and did so. 2 other people arrived well after I did and both were taken in to see the doctor before I was. When I inquired, they had no justifiable reason for it not did one single person --including Dr. Heise even apologize for their ineptitude and disorganization. I was there a very long time as a result, and left there very upset!
She's very professional and a top surgeon. Felt very confident in her skill and diagnosis.
Dr. Heise was recommended to me by two female colleagues. During my first visit, I was asked if a student/training NP could conduct the initial examination, with the assurance that Dr. Heise would conduct an independant evaluation. The request was made professionally and without pressure. Both examinations were thorough and professional and the additional evaluation did not substantially extend the duration of my appointment.
27 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Caroline R Heise accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoylestown Gynecology, 1456 Ferry Rd Ste 402, Doylestown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Caroline R Heise in this video.
Dr. Caroline R Heise is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Doylestown, PA.