Dr. Caroline Heise Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Heise?

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I was asked to be at my appt 15 minutes early and did so. 2 other people arrived well after I did and both were taken in to see the doctor before I was. When I inquired, they had no justifiable reason for it not did one single person --including Dr. Heise even apologize for their ineptitude and disorganization. I was there a very long time as a result, and left there very upset!

Great!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

She is absolutely terrific, kind, professional and on her game. Recommended highly.........

Posted on December 13th, 2011

She's very professional and a top surgeon. Felt very confident in her skill and diagnosis.

A great doctor!

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Dr. Heise was recommended to me by two female colleagues. During my first visit, I was asked if a student/training NP could conduct the initial examination, with the assurance that Dr. Heise would conduct an independant evaluation. The request was made professionally and without pressure. Both examinations were thorough and professional and the additional evaluation did not substantially extend the duration of my appointment.

Dr. heise is a good doctor

Posted on May 17th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. Heise. She was thorough and informative. She did a wonderful job on my surgery.

Caring Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr. Heise realized I was having "female" issues and had me go through a series of tests and revealed the root of my problems. She handled everything very professionally and spent time with me explaining my options to me. I did have surgery by Dr. Heise and she did a wonderful job, even calling at 2AM to the nurses station to see how I was and visiting me at 6:30AM the day after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr.Heise and the office staff is also great.

Posted on June 11th, 2009

She blew us off AND misdiagnosed the issue. This is a practice where they won't order a test for you because it affects their bottom line. Instead, they'll try to tell you its all in your head. Worst I have ever been treated by a doctors office and incompetent to boot!

Posted on September 20th, 2017