Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline L Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Caroline L Taylor has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Alternative Medicine
Dr. Caroline L Taylor has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Caroline L Taylor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I was assigned to Dr. Taylor by the Veterans Administration a couple of years ago. First and foremost I would have to say she is very thorough. Additionally, while her caseload is quite heavy, she is nevertheless a good listener. She effectively manages an excellent balance between her straight forward manner and leaving patients (me) feeling respected. I feel fortunate that she is my primary care physician in the VA system.
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVa Ann Arbor Health Care Systems, 2215 Fuller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Caroline L Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.