Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline D Mathew has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 25
Dr Matthew was an caring Dr. She did her job as a Dr. , I was refused appt. at my worst. Her staff unprofessional, belittling to pt. and do not deliver messages to Dr. I do believe this cause undo stress to a a patient. I was discussed among the staff as was told to me. I am glad to leave the stress. This is all when I need "My Dr." the most. I did not receive care.
I have gone to Dr Mathew for a while now. I find both her & the staff very professional. courteous, and friendly. If I have questions, Dr Mathew has answered. Her staff has also been very important in my care. They do not hesitate to help you. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for someone that looks out for them
dr mathew looks at her tablet, doesn't make eye contact, is too quiet, maybe shy. still waiting for test strips for my pt,inr, what is the problem ? can't see the supply is running low ? no, i'm not going to have a tube of blood taken out of me for a few drops ! please get the office manager to do their job !
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. Caroline D Mathew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMclaren Regional Medical Center, 4212 Lennon Rd, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Caroline D Mathew in this video.
Dr. Caroline D Mathew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.