Best in the area

I went to a few plastic surgeons for a consultation and chose Dr. Plamondon. She figured out what needed to be done and I could not be happier. I am so glad I chose her. I have already recommended her to many people.

Awesome results

Had a mommy make over, breast lift and tummy tuck. I look and feel like I'm 30. Go see her.

Awesome breast surgeon

I was so worried about having breast augmentation but Dr. Plamondon made it possible, I felt very comfortable and I trusted her. The result is better then I imagined....I wish i had done it sooner.

Wonderful surgeon

I had an awesome experience. Would highly recommend.

Amazing Experience

Dr Plamondon performed surgery for removal of old breast implants. She also put in new ones, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend her !÷

Warm and caring Dr. - I highly recommend!

Many doctor offices and staff act like they couldn't care less. When I recently tried to see my GP I was offered an appointment three MONTHS away. Wow. Imagine my surprise when I called Dr Plamondons office and was offered a consultation appt in only three weeks. And they fit me in after work on a Tuesday because they have late hours. And the Doctor is a "gem"! She spent 45 minutes with me (shocking compared to my OB/ Gyn who is always in a hurry) and answered all my questions, offered some suggestions. I was referred by my neighbor for some cosmetic work, and now I can see why. She's wonderful( and so is her assistant "Angel" (her real name).

Dr. Caroline J Plamondon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Providence, RI.