Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline G Roberts
Dr. Caroline G Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline G Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 8
I saw her a few years ago for my thyroid. She was terrible. She basically told me I needed to quit eating so much and that the medication I am on now was archaic and she refused to prescribe it. I have tried several thyroid meds and the one I take, the one she refused to prescribe, has changed my life and is wonderful. Dr. Roberts also increased my dose substantially w/out testing my levels when I became pregnant. I swung hyper and suffered a miscarriage. She told me there was no way to know if the dose increased caused the miscarriage. Maybe she is right, but I know in my gut, it's exactly what happened. I went on to have 2 more healthy pregnancies after I found a doctor who actually listened to me and trusted me.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Caroline G Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Vancouver Clinic, 700 NE 87th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Caroline G Roberts in this video.
Dr. Caroline G Roberts is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.