Dr. Caroline Shim Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Shim?

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Dr. Shim actually listens! She takes the time to refer to the notes her nurse recorded. She is mindful of her patients phyisical and emotional needs. This approach has been comforting to my daughter every time we see her. As a mother, I feel she also takes into account what I have observed in my child. Occasionally the wait time is slightly longer than I would like. I realize each patient is getting the care they need. Therefore I don't mind. I know we will recieve the same treatment.

Posted on May 6th, 2017