Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline M Skudlarek has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had a miscarriage, I called to the office and no even once Dr. Skudlarek talked to me. I Always talked with a young nurse that has no clue how to treat a patient going through this difficult time. She only order lab test and said miscarriage should be "treated " at home. Follow up should be more lab tests. I said to the nurse the l wanted to be seen. Not granted. Three days later I ended at the hospital with a bad bleeding. Five hours took doctors at the ER to stop the bleeding. Then I went home and I passed out. I called the office and talked again with the young nurse. I was telling her I need a test for iron deficiency. She said the hospital did one and you are fine. I said to her that they did one when I arrived at the hospital but not when I left. She said i need a Dr approval for that. Called me back and said I can have the test. I Did the lab test and my Iron was low. This is beyond frustrating that you have to tell them what to do. I was her patient for 5 years and to be fair I thought she was good doctor. Next appointment was already scheduled for last May (7 months after my miscarriage) for my annual . They sent me a letter for reschedule. By that time I was already done with them.
23 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Caroline M Skudlarek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBayside Ob/Gyn, 235 Plain St Ste 401, Providence, RI
Dr. Caroline M Skudlarek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.