More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Yong
Dr. Caroline Yong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA . She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yong is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals, Chinese Hospital and California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Yong has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Caroline Yong has the following 18 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
Dr. Caroline Yong has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Yong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Medical Center At Ucsf
27 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caroline Yong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.