Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroll Toledo Nader has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Caroll Toledo Nader has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 31
I do not recommend Dr. Toledo. Not a caring doctor, does not listen to your concerns, does not make eye contact and is in rush to get you out of the office, the waiting time to be seen is about an hr. I was prescribed meds. for high blood pressure and have been making me ill, i contacted Dr. Toledo's office and requested to speak to him. didn't get a call until i called again and explained my situation, i explained that i was taken to the ER while taking the meds and since taking the meds, i have not been feeling better but worse, blood pressure is still high, i asked if they can change the meds because there not working i am worse now, and i was told to come in the office in two weeks, i asked if they can please call in another type of meds, because i am not feeling better but worse, i was told to come in in two weeks . I am very dissapointed and will will not return .waiting time 1 hr. if i can rate less zero stars i would.. There not a caring office it's more of a business!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Toledo Nader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1975
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsToledo Nader Caroll, 345 F St Ste 110, Chula Vista, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Caroll Toledo Nader in this video.
Dr. Caroll Toledo Nader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.