Dr. Carolyn D Ashworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn D Ashworth?

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Ashworth is an excellent doctor. Been going here with my son for over 2 yrs. she takes her time explaining the diagnosis and our concerns. She retired few months ago, and we will definitely be missing her. The new doctor at the clinic, Dr. Kayass is great as well. So we will continue to go to that clinic. The office staff is excellent. Mary knows me & my son by name and is always so polite/sweet to talk to. The nurses Mona & Sherrail also have excellent knowledge and experience and are always helpful. If you call with questions/concerns, they return your calls in a timely manner. The best part about everyone in this clinic including the doctors is that, they are reasonable and sincere. They will explain what & why things need to be done, which makes me a very happy mom. Yes, the wait times are long sometimes, but that's very common with good pediatricians who have many patients, and have to attend to sick children.

This Dr and the office is extremely busy! Long wait times.. I have waited for 45 min to see the dr. And after waiting for long the dr would spend 2-3 min max with my infant during her scheduled physical appt. She would stand so close to the exit door of the room and would not give a chance of asking any questions with one hand on the door rushes to leave out from the room. She would give generic updates during physical check ups only! She fails to update a prescription med in the records which my infant is no longer using coz she never followed up with us later and just imagined that my baby still have that problem!!! That is neglect of patient care!!!! And ya we didn't have a chance to ask her regarding that coz she leaves the room so fast!!!! The office staff, reception people don't have much knowledge and are not well connected among themselves. I am looking for a different doctor.

Awful!!!!

I do not recommend Dr. Ashworth at all!!!!!!

Please do not take your child to see this physician!! She has the worst bedside manner. My husband and I got stuck with her as our pediatrican when I was delivering at the hospital and she was extemely rude. She never took her time to explain anything. I am deeply concerened that she cares for children, she is very cold and distant. I would never recommend her to anyone I know!! Please, please, please do not take your child to her!!

Wonderful Doctor

I am surprised by all of the negative comments about Dr. Ashworth. She is the pediatrician to both of my children, ages 7 and 3, since birth. Show me another pediatrician's office where you don't have to sit and wait for your appointment. I'd be anxious to see it. Dr. Ashworth's office is not any worse than any other office, as far as wait time is concerned. She is definitely busy, but I have never felt she has not cared about my concerns regarding my children. I actually like the fact that she does not make mountains out of mole-hills and gets right to the point. There have been many times I was overly concerned about an issue that wasn't even that big of a deal, after talking with her. Both of my children had issues with several ear infections and Dr. Ashworth did not just jump to the, "OK, let's put tubes in", option. She suggested treating the symptoms and the kids eventually grew out of it. Some Dr's are quick to please the parent and do what the parent thinks is best. Dr. Ashworth sticks by her expertise and helps you to see other options, that are purely in the best interest of your child. My kids love her!

We adore her!

Dr Ashworth is an excellent Dr. She has taken care of our daughter since she was born a tiny little preemie. She takes her time with us and treats our daughter very special.

Doctor is nice and experienced but...

I was charged almost extra $100 for an office visit when we went in for an annual well childcare visit because I asked some questions when the doctor asked "any other concerns?"It's very hard to get an appointment, and they don't even answer calls during lunch hours. I'm changing our pediatrician

Good Doctor for Assertive Parents

I have been using doctor Ashworth for 4 years and have been very happy. My daughter likes her, and she is pretty particular, and her and her staff have always been nice and knowledgeable. I do warn my friends though that if you aren't someone who is willing to speak up and ask questions, you will not be given endless information without prompting. If you ask though and share your concerns she is always willing to spend the time needed to answer them all. She is busy though.

I have to agree with "drive by diagnosis".Definitely plays the "insurance game".She is rationing health care, and ask yourself if you want your kid to be one of those poor unfortunate souls denied adequare health care because she is playing the insurance game.

Drive-by diagnosis is a good description, if you ever get to an exam room.