- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn B Becker MD
Dr. Carolyn B Becker, MD is a doctor primarily located in Watertown, MA. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Becker is affiliated with Brigham & Womens Faulkner Hospital and New England Rehabilitation Hospital. They speak English.
Dr. Carolyn B Becker has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carolyn B Becker has the following 15 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Carolyn B Becker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carolyn B Becker
Dr. Becker graduated from the Harvard Medical School in 1982. Dr. Becker works in Watertown, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Becker is affiliated with Brigham & Womens Faulkner Hospital and New England Rehabilitation Hospital.