Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carolyn M Benenati has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carolyn M Benenati has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carolyn M Benenati - Posted on October 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carolyn M Benenati - Posted on March 16th, 2015
Dr. Benenati is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1995
St Margaret Memorial Hospital
Dr. Carolyn M Benenati accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carolyn M Benenati
Dr. Benenati completed an internship and residency and was Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Danbury Hospital in Danbury, Connecticut. She received her M.D. from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY and earned her Bachelor’s degree at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.
Locations & DirectionsKEYSTONE WOMENS CARE, 830 5th Ave Ste 202, Chambersburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carolyn M Benenati, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chambersburg, PA, in this video.
Dr. Carolyn M Benenati is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.