Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Boltin
Dr. Carolyn Boltin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with other offices in Flushing, NY and New York, NY (and 10 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Boltin is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Boltin has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Boltin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NYU Langone Medical Center
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
New York Downtown Hospital
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Carolyn Boltin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carolyn Boltin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.