Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Brown
Dr. Carolyn Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Longmeadow, MA, with other offices in Springfield, MA and East Longmeadow, MA (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Baystate Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Stony Brook University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Carolyn Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carolyn Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Longmeadow, MA.