Dr. Carolyn Cacho Bowman Is this you?

WOW IF THEY ALL COULD BE THIS CARING

Posted on November 6th, 2013

I had this dr for many years was always satisfied with my care but intil I was forced ro change drs i didnt realize how great of a dr she was to me.....

THOROUGH

Posted on May 28th, 2011

Dr. Cacho Bowman cares about her patients and is very thorough

Disappointed

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I was very disappointed with her. Did not return my calls. Unable to make a diagnosis or help in any way. Did not follow up as promised. Extrmemly long wait time. Easily distracted during visit.

COPD