Dr. Carolyn E Drake Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn E Drake?

Excellent Doctor

She is understand and Excellent Doctor

Dr.drake is the best doctor I have ever had

Dr.drake is extremely caring about her patients. I was misdiagnosed twice and was crying in pain with kidney stones and she was the only doctor to take my pain seriously and was very prompt when dealing with me even on the weekend and I wasn't even her patient at that time. She takes time to answer my questions as well as my husbands. She always is excited to see my son even though he cries through the entire prenatal visit. She and her nurse are wonderful and I am so grateful to have them. I would recommend her to anyone

dr. drake is very kind and she explains things really well. she was willing to do my minor surgery right away and it healed up very nicely. with my visit it took longer because she took time to explain everything. personally, i think she is an amazing doctor.

Dr. Drake has always given me the best care, and not rushed through my appointment.

not impressed with being told she will do minor surgery every year if necessary but not remove uterus and problem...money in the pocket I guess

If you are on Healthlink....

I have not decided whether the staff and Dr. Drake treats me like the plague because I am on Healthlink and was assigned to their office or not, but I am not impressed with their attitude towards getting my medical records. Not only am I in pain and have abnormal bleeding that would send THEM to the ER, but upon requesting my medical records, they have lost my release form twice and asked a third time to fill the same information out. Someone keeps dropping the ball at my expense. Also, the procedures endured to find out why I am abnormally bleeding have been painful, I find Dr. Drake to have zero bedside manners and very cold attitude while I am bleeding and in pain. I am still looking for a replacement doctor, but most of them seem to have this nonchalant attitude up in NH towards Healthlink.

Dr. Carolyn E Drake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laconia, NH.