Dr. Carolyn C Murphy Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn C Murphy?

Hyperarathyroidism

Dr Dueck, aka Murphy, diagnosed me with hyperparathyroidism through my lab work from my annual exam. I exhibited few of the symptoms and they were very mild. After the diagnosis, I studied it on-line and feel very fortunate that she made the diagnosis. She referred me to an Endocranologist who concurred with her diagnosis and suggested surgery to remove the parathyroid tumor. From the time of Dr Murphy's diagnosis to the time of surgery was only 6 weeks. One week post-op, my calcium, PTH, and Vit. D levels are all in the normal range. Thank you Dr murphy for being knowledgeable about hyperparathyroidism!Dr Murphy always take the time to listen to me and when needed calls me to discuss my concerns.