Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Inman F Medicine has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Inman F Medicine has the following 1 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
This is a terrible doctor. I almost died under her care. when I had a diagnosis she would change the documents in front of me with a pen. I had to ask a specialist to see me on my own and later she signed the papers for me to be recommended. I had no idea I would collapse a short time later. Only to find out that the things that she tested me (which a specialist should have done not her) and said nothing was wrong was actually wrong. I also had a rare disease and the specialist I found was able to treat me for it and now I am learning to move around again. I gained 200 pounds and lost my hair within a short time and this lady couldn't see that I was in critical care need. Watch out!
19 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Inman F Medicine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.