Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carolyn S Lacey has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carolyn S Lacey has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Dr. Carolyn S Lacey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
An excellent cardiologist and surgeon who implanted a CRT-d. I was apprehensive, but her manner was excellent and she honestly answered my questions (and concerns), and spent 45 minutes with my wife and me going over the procedure, the device, and all things post-op. I had little pain after the insertion, and am healing very well and at this point, more quickly than I had ever expected.
15 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDiablo Cardiology Medical Group, 1399 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste 11, Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Carolyn S Lacey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.