Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carolyn M Lonser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carolyn M Lonser has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Carolyn M Lonser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
You could not pay me to go to this doctor ever again! I had a pregnancy that resulted in no heartbeat, but I didn't fully miscarry the fetus. So, Dr. Lonser recommended a D&C. I was in the emergency 4 times after this procedure and each time I kept begging her to do an ultrasound because I knew something was wrong. Each time she told me that if she felt it was warranted, she would order an ultrasound but said she did not feel it was warranted. I finally called begging my gynecologist (that was not practicing obstetrics any longer) to please see me. She agreed to see me. She immediately ordered an ultrasound and found out that Dr. Lonser had left the placenta inside of me. She said it was like being in labor for two weeks and not being able to pass the placenta. I should have slapped Dr. Lonser with a lawsuit and I regret that I did not. But at the time, I just wanted to be done with her.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Carolyn M Lonser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeather Demille Foreman Md, 1800 Zollinger Rd, Columbus, OH
Dr. Carolyn M Lonser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.