Dr. Carolyn Lopez Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I was able to get appointment within a reasonable time and was treated with courtesy and professionalism throughout my contact with this doctor and the specialist (neurologist) to whom she referred me. She also followed up to check my status after the neuro-surgery I had to undergo. In short, she was great in all respects!

NNHSC hasloud and rude staff,and slow ineffective doctors

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Not to be harsh, but I think she's just to old to be practicing. I asked her questions and she was very short and slow in her responses. Her reaction time was slow as well. Her speech is very slow and i was just ready to get out of the room.

Posted on April 1st, 2015