Dr. Carolyn L Marasco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn L Marasco?

ok

I've been taking my child to dr. M for many years. She is kind and caring and I like her as a person however the past several visits have felt very rushed. . After a long wait to see her, she spends just a few minutes with my child and doesn't do any testing so my child was misdiagnosed (the medicine prescribed did not cure the condition). I don't have the time or money to keep going back so I am considering finding a new doc. If her caseload is that heavy perhaps she should stop accepting new patients so she can take better care of the existing ones.

Best Pediatrician

I have been going to this Dr for about 16 years. I am soon turning 21 and sadly need to find a Dr. That treats adults. Throughout the years, Dr. marasco has treated me with patience, compassion, respect, and kindness. She is a very caring, knowledgable Pediatrician and has always diagnosed me accurately. They have the best staff as well. Kudos for Jill! She is so caring and helpful! I hope I have the same experience with my future Dr.

Great Pediatrician

Excellent! She is the best doctor. My daughter and son have seen her for the last five years and she is the best!Very caring, professional and accurate.She takes the time to give the best treatment possible in a timely manner.We are very grateful to have her as our childrens doctor.

Dr. Carolyn L Marasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.