Dr. Carolyn M Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn M Matthews?

Confident in her assessment

I'm diagnosed with cervical cancer. Was referred to Dr Matthews for her expertise in this area. It was obvious from the start that she had actually read through my medical records that had been sent ahead. She concurred with the plan of treatment I had just begun at another location (I live about 80 miles away), and further stated she would have placed me on the same course. She calmed a lot of fears I have. Her medical student was competent and thorough as well. The staff really seems to care, as does the doctor. I did have a long wait time, but the doctor was apologetic about that, and I was impressed that she acknowledged it.

Best physician ever met for my diagnosis

I had Leiomyoscarmo of the uterus and I could not have had a better Dr. She tells it like it is but yet compassionate. She has literally saved my life and the first time I met her she inspired confidence. I felt very safe in her hands.

Yearly Examine

I just had my yearly examined. Blessed to be 8 yrs cancer free. Dr Matthews is an exceptional doctor and understands and explains everything so that you understand. I feel so fortunate to have had her to care for me as I took one of the hardest journeys of my life.

Tip-Top

Dr. Matthews is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered in my life and I turned 62 today. She just performed a hysterectomy on me and I feel better than I imagined possible. I have an extremely high regard for her expertise and she manages to give you confidence when you lack it yourself. Her staff is also great. If you have a gynecological problem, do yourself a giant favor and contact Dr. Matthews. I would give her ten stars if that we're possible on here.

If you've just been diagnosed with cancer and received a referral to Dr. Carolyn Matthews, take comfort in knowing you're going to receive the best possible medical attention from a remarkably accomplished physician and surgeon who is also patient, kind and compassionate. From the moment you enter the office, the entire staff will envelop you in a circle of warmth and very personal care.

Excellent Specialist

Dr. Matthews is one of the most sincere, knowledgeable, and professional doctors that I have ever encountered. You'll love her staff and really appreciate her level of compassion. She makes you feel at ease and makes you feel confident that you've made the right choice for a specialist. Very highly recommended!