Dr. Carolyn Mcgrail Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Mcgrail?

Molar pregnancy

I was treated by Dr. McGrail after Dr. Steven's saw there was something wrong with my pregnancy. Dr. McGrail was very sweet. She tells you what to expect, there is no beat around the bush with her, and I love that. No false hope, ya know. Shortly after my surgery I went back for my check up and she wasn't at that office anymore! =( So I stopped going there. So, If anyone knows where she is practicing now I would LOVE to know!!! =)

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Carolyn Mcgrail is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.