Dr. Carolyn S Menendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn S Menendez?

Surgery

If someone does not like her they don't like anyone, I have never seen such a caring person that makes you feel at ease, I am from NY and never had a dr up there that cares and treats their patients so wonderful and explains everything and answers question, Time waiting is nothing if you get drs like her

Phenomenal doctor and human being!

Dr. Menendez is passionate about her work and is direct and honest in her approach. I tend toward 'natural' medicine and Dr. Menendez has worked with me every step of the way since my diagnosis of metastasized breast cancer. I am grateful that she is my surgeon and I have the utmost confidence in her knowledge, wisdom and ability to help me heal completely through this process.

Direct

Dr. Menendez is a very highly regarded surgeon. I have not used her yet as my treatment involved chemo first, but I am confident in her abilities. I will say, she is very direct when she talks so be prepared to not get any "sugar coating" to results of tests.