Dr. Carolyn Monahan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Monahan?

Reception stinks

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Dr. Monahan is wonderful, as is her assistant, but scheduling appointments I dread. Her receptionist is rude, very rude, I don’t know how she thinks it’s okay to speak to clients in the manner that she does. Everytime I call to schedule anything I end up in a very bad mood & feeling insulted for hours after. I know I shouldn’t have to put up with this, but I like Dr. Monahan enough that I put up with it. The receptionist would do better if she used some manners & didn’t insult those trying to make appointments. I understand that sometimes people have bad days, but I have left every single phone call seriously upset at how she talks to me & that she has the nerve to say some of things she does. She does not like it if you ask her to repeat herself, if you try to schedule multiple appointments, or if you ask her questions concerning your children. She says you need to speak with the nurse for that information, which you cannot do over the phone, you must come in for that. Seriously? Does she not realize that people have feelings & being told that maybe if I do this or that I could hear her when she has no idea of my situation or why I can’t hear her every word over the phone really put the icing on the cake today. I’m tired of being insulted by a receptionist every time I call Dr. Monahan’s office, that’s why I’m writing this review. This woman is awful!!!

very satisfied