Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carolyn Petrey
Dr. Carolyn Petrey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Petrey is affiliated with DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale, Dekalb Medical Center and Decatur Medical Center. Dr. Petrey has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Petrey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 11
I have heard her be very rude. Just because you're in a bad mood, don't take it out on me. She was my mother's primary care doctor. I went with my mother once and she was not at all friendly. My mother seemed to like her o.k. I had to see her once and she completely misdiagnosed me. I knew what she told me wasn't right so I went to my regular doctor as soon as I could and got the correct diagnosis. I would not recommend her.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Petrey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Dekalb Medical Center
Decatur Medical Center
Eastside Medical Center
Cartersville Medical Center
DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions696 Grayson Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carolyn Petrey, DO - Family Medicine in Lawrenceville, GA, in this video.
Dr. Carolyn Petrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.