Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carolyn S Quintero has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Carolyn S Quintero has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 7
I became a Mom at age 41. Ryan my son was born in the Sharp grossmont hospital, happiness!!! I had a doctor appointment right after I went home after staying 4 days at the hospital. I couldn't be happier when I took Ryan to his first Doctors appointment because the Doctor was really great, Doctor Carolyn Quintero! She was very patient, very friendly, she did not just exam Ryan but she answered all my first time mom questions, she played with him, she did hold him, I could feel how kind and loving she is and at the same time a very professional and caring Pediatrician. Ryan is 3 years old now and she is still his Doctor and we love her! I had bad experiences with Doctors at Radys Childrens, one of them was very rude and didn't spend more than 2 minutes with my son, cold, indifferent, even said during the examination " oh stop moving, your crazy boy." .. and my baby was only 1 year and 7 months... rude and unprofessional Doctor! I am so happy I have Doctor Quintero as Ryan pediatrician because I trust her, I love the fact that she takes her time with him and with us, the parents, she is in my opinion a rare human being, the best pediatrician in San Diego. God bless her.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Carolyn S Quintero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
Locations & DirectionsSpring Valley Dental, 8788 Jamacha Rd, Spring Valley, CA
Dr. Carolyn S Quintero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Valley, CA.