Dr. Carolyn Riegle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Riegle?

We love Dr. Reigle!

Posted on July 20th, 2012

We have 2 boys and we had seen quite a few doctors at the practice before we saw Dr. Reigle. She is so caring and eases all of your worries about your child. She NEVER rushes you and takes all the time needed for the particular situation. The only times we have had to wait is when we weren't there for an emergency and someone else was. Whenever we have been really sick she does everything she can before sending us home no matter what. She is the only pediatrician I trust 100%. She knows my kids history backwards and forwards and I just can't say enough about her.

Fun!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Dr Reigle speaks so well to the kids. I feel like an outsider at my kid's appointment, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. :D

Posted on January 8th, 2017