Dr. Carolyn R Risinger Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn R Risinger?

Everything possible

I am 14 years old and have been seeing Dr. Risinger since I was 2 years old. She has always provided excellent service and upmost care to me and all of her patients. She is extremely friendly with her patients and their families. I would definitely see her more if she hadn't moved to Tyler. She has always been a great doctor to see. She tells you the reality of things, but never lets you forget about the positive of every situation. I love everything about her and her service.

Autism Spectrum Disorder