Dr. Carolyn Sherman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Sherman?

Judgmental

Posted on October 18th, 2015

She was very condescending toward me during my second wellness visit with my infant. She called me hormonal and told me I was punishing my child by not continuing to try breastfeeding, even though I was pumping more than enough. She was abrupt, rude and condescending.

Ballard Swedish - Dr. Carolyn Sherman

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Dr. Sherman gave me the education I needed to look after my type II diabetes. Thanks to her, I've changed my lifestyle and outlook on my long term health. I really appreciate her attendance and I believe she really cares about her patients.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

She was extremely judgmental and dismissive of me during a wellness visit with my son. I couldn't even get a reply out because she was too busy telling me everything I had done wrong in the last year. Then I heard her go into the hallway and yell at a few of the staff in the office. Maybe she was having a bad day? Either way, I would never go back and see her again.

Dr. Sherman is the greatest

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr. Sherman is the greatest - she should have 5 stars

Pediatrician

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I have taken my son to see dr Sherman twice now. She is really great with my son. Fun, knew how to interact with him...that always puts a mom at ease.. She was helpful and informative too. Great pediatrician!! Can't speak for follow up because this was a regular check up.

Scary

Posted on September 14th, 2013

If I had actually trusted her advice, I would have missed a very serious condition. She dismissed my very real symptoms without inquiry or ANY examination - seemingly too lazy and arrogant. Unbelievably poor medical/scientific diligence. I would likely be dead within the next five years if I'd followed her lead.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

I was looking for a new primary care physician. Based on her high ratings on Vitals and the fact that she is affiliated with Swedish (which in my experience has many excellent doctors) I decided to give Dr. Sherman a try. However, my first (and last) visit with her was highly unpleasant. I found her to be cold, arragoant, judgemental, and dismissive. She didn't take the time at all to find out what was going on with me and gave me the wrong diagnosis. So in additon to her poor interpersonal skills she is also an incompetent doctor. I would not see her again. Luckily I found a new primary care physician who took time to listen and and sent me on the path to health.

EXCELLENT in every way!

Posted on December 30th, 2009

Best doc I've ever had for sure

Posted on April 13th, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sherman. (Except maybe too many people will find out about her.) She is kind, compassionate, listens well, is not an egomaniac at all as many physicians are. She follows up on you and truly cares.

Posted on September 11th, 2015