Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Smith
Dr. Carolyn Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with University of Louisville Hospital, Norton Womens and Kosair Childrens Hospital and Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Smith has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Carolyn Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.