Dr. Carolyn Taylor-Morns Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Taylor-Morns?

Totally wrote me off

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Felt like dr. didn't care about my concerns. She listened to me for about 5 minutes then scheduled lab work. Had to make another appointment for lab work; then a second appointment with doctor. When I went for my follow up my initial concerns of depression and anxiety were written off. Even though labs showed seratonin levels were low; I was told all my health concerns would be solved if I just lost 20 lbs. Now I have made an appointment with a new physician who specializes in treating anxiety.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I've had 2 separate appointments at this office. Positives: Friendly Staff; Appointment Availability. Negatives: Cash/Check ONLY; Office EXTREMELY Disorganized...Junk everywhere; unprofessional. My first visit, I was sent on a testing spree as a result of misdiagnosis. All results came back normal and the medical bills started mounting. My most recent, and FINAL appointment, I went in for elevated blood pressure. Apparently Dr. Morns had no idea about the nature of my visit because she took my vitals, told me my blood pressure was normal (122/77, and asked me what was I there to be seen for. I told her that her reading was wrong (she used a manual cuff). She retook it and said, "Well, I guess it's slightly elevated". She sent me home with a diet plan....no immediate action was addressed. I decided that I needed to be properly evaluated so I went straight to the ER from her office. Their BP reading was 177/116. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new primary care doctor.

"No Go

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Posted on September 30th, 2010

-waited 2 hr & 20 minutes and only seen me for 10 minutes-didn't apologize for keeping me waiting-open the door in my room twice to get something without knocking or excusing

Keep Looking

Posted on May 27th, 2010

long wait time difficult time keeping up with recordswill not go back again

Posted on August 21st, 2017