Dr. Carolyn Wyatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Wyatt?

Patient

Dr. Wyatt has been our primary physician for over thirty years, and I believe that in itself speaks of our confidence and faith in her...

5 Stars!

Courteous Staff! No long wait and Dr. Wyatt is hip and listens to all my concerns. I am very happy i found this office.

Excellent

Columbia office moved to bigger location & newer staff. Dr Wyatt listens & is caring. I like the fact she doesn't just put people on pain meds to wait it out. She finds the route of the problem. She took very good care of my elderly mother.

Quick to schedule an appointment, but waited nearly an hour to be seen. The facility looks like they are sharing the space with another company. While in the waiting room you can hear the patient and Dr talking...so much for Dr./Patient confidentiality. Oh, and the weigh you and take your blood pressure IN THE WAITING ROOM. Sheesh! Dr. Wyatt seemed friendly enough though.

Symptoms fall on deaf ears

Dr. Wyatt is a terrible listener and will often cut you short and shoo you out the door instead of letting you discuss things with her. She is quick to make you take blood tests, I have had one at EVERY one of my visits with her. She does not listen to words you do have a chance to tell her and makes you feel inferior. At our last appointment I was having serious problems and was in pain and scared. She gave me a blood test and told me to wait it out for the results. I called her two days later crying in pain and she said "go to the ER". When I said I couldn't even move, she decided to finally diagnose me with shingles, which was correct however it was clear upon our visit that the rash/blisters on my body were shingles. Any medications that I might be on Dr. Wyatt refuses to prescribe in a way that I think work best for me and she put me back on a medication which I stated I had taken 5 years ago which made me suicidal! The staff at the office never listen never take messages or pass them on and NEVER call you back. They are friendly but, that is just not enough.

I had blood work done almost a week ago, no one call to tell me if I need a higher dose of meds. I have to call them to get the report and ask them to refill my meds. I will never use them again.

Dr. Wyatt did not listen to me and made no sense. Told me my symptoms were because I stopped taking the medication, This was after I told her I had the symptoms before stopping the medicine.

I've been a patient for at least five years and have always found her to be very considerate, inquisitive and careful in her examination.

Go To someone else

She spends about 3 minutes with me. Her staff is horrible.

Dr. Carolyn Wyatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.