Dr. Carolyn Young Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Young?

Patient

Posted on August 25th, 2013

I was referred by my primary doctor to have a consultation with Dr. Young regarding my recent hysterectomy surgery that indicated cancer was present in my removed uterus. It was suggested that radiation was an optional treatment to prevent cancer recurrence. Dr. Young was so thorough, knowledgeable and articulate in explaining things that had been difficult for me to understand. She went so far as to call the pathologist who did the pathology on my uterus, for further clarification in answer to a question I had. I feel she is the "best of the best" and am grateful for her expertise and dedication to her field and her patients.

Posted on January 27th, 2017