Dr. Caron A Houston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caron A Houston?

Dr.Houston has all things we want in a doctor....listens attentively, asks questions, looks directly at you, explains with clarity, reviews everything. I believe her quick response to symptoms I displayed less than 2 years ago saved my life & I will always credit her quick response for that!

The staff is OK, however one in particular is extremely rude. Doctor completely missed my diagnosis. My phone calls go unanswered, even in emergency situations. Once I actually do see her she does spend adequate time (need to get passed the MA) Always have to wait a long time after appointment time scheduled.

Best doctor ever

Dr Houston is the most brilliant, caring, attentive doctor that I have ever had. She is a God send and has helped me thru some tough times and has taken care of me both health-wise and emotional. She starts out each visit with a follow up from the visit before, then current and then future health plan that she lays out for you. She is just amazing!

Dr Houston is one of the best doctors that I have had in my life. She never makes you feel rushed, she listens, she confirms and clarifys what she hears you saying so there is no misunderstanding. She is compassionate, kind and makes you always feels like she understands. I had symptoms for a few years and Kaiser couldn't figure it out, when I moved to Blue Cross I carefully viewed the doctors profiles and saw Dr Houston, she diagnosed me on my first visit. Her staff is equally as caring and courteous. I just got married and my family will also go to Dr Houston. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you Dr Houston for your outstanding service to your patients, I value you as a patient!

Rare find in a doctor

Let me first say that she is by far the best Doctor I have seen in Sacramento. She spent time to talk to me and go over many things. She recommended that we focus on my heart and offered to monitor my treatment on other issues with an open and caring attitude. She is not a typical doctor and actually listens to your concerns. She was referred by medical staff at Sutter and has an outstanding reputation among her peers. She will forever be my Doc!!

I had to wait a while for my first appointment but it was worth it. I have sent my whole family to her and all my friends. Dr houston is so thorough. She listens to me, she cares about me and I always feel better after I leave.

I have never had a doctor like Caron Houston. I feel she genuinely cares for me, as she would her own family. I never leave her office wishing she spent more time with me or explained something a little further. I feel well cared for in her office and would trsvel in the event I ever have to move.

Dr. Houston exceeded my expectations of a physician. She is attentive, caring, easygoing, and knowledgable. I recommend her to all my friends needing a good physician in Sacramento

Dr. Caron A Houston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.