The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carrell R Spann
Dr. Carrell R Spann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynchburg, VA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrell R Spann has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Carrell R Spann has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Carrell R Spann has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 8
Son has been seeing Dr Spann for 6 mths now. Never more then a 5 min wait in the waiting room. Very prompt, which is hard to come by for dr appts. Very detailed when explaining issues and does not use alot of medical terminology so it can be understood by anyone. Never rushes through an appointment and always has time for questions. Staff is great, friendly and always outgoing. Appts are limited to three days a week and does not have late appts, the only downfall. However the other positives outweigh this one negative.
36 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Carrell R Spann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Consultants, 1330 Oak Ln Ste 101, Lynchburg, VA
Dr. Carrell R Spann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.