Dr. Carri B Homoky Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Carri B Homoky?

Good bedside manner, wrong diagnosis

This doctor has a good bedside manner, however, she completely misdiagnosed a lesion on my face. I had been going to her for a while for little things with my skin, acne, etc., then had a new lesion come up. I saw her about it, & she told me it was benign, no biopsy needed. It began to grow slightly, so I saw her again about lesion. Again, she insisted that we not biopsy, as it was a harmless spot and would scar. I recently sought a second opinion with new dermatologist. He biopsied the lesion and it came back an unusual type of mole (benign fortunately), but not at all what she said. I have a family history of malignant melanoma, and will have to monitor the area of face the mole came up in. So glad I got another opinion.

Dr. Carri B Homoky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.