Have you seen Dr. Carri A Jones?

PRP Injections

I was in a car accident and after over 2 years or treatment, consisting of Knee surgery plus loads of Psychical therapy, I ended up with Dr. Carri Jones, wish I'd seen her sooner. She suggested I try the PRP injections to both my knee and back. Within two weeks, both areas felt 90% better. What is PRP you ask: The internal essence of your blood contains a wide array of life-giving fundamental protein growth factors. Platelet rich plasma is a high concentration of blood platelets surrounded by its own plasma. PRP is produced when a small amount of your blood (like for a lab test) is drawn and a centrifuge is used to isolate red cells from the platelets-rich plasma within the blood. When applied to your skin right after microneedling therapy, you can expect tissue repair, cell growth, and collagen production brought about by the scientifically magical properties of your own blood.

Excellent Doctor and very caring

Dr Jones is a very caring Doctor and gives her all with every visit. She makes sure you leave with all your questions answered, and gives you all scenarios and there implications. I can't say enough good things about her and her assistant Michele.

The best

The best physical medicine physician! She cares, she spends a lot of time with you, and she creates a customized treatment plan for you. She considers the full range of nonsurgical options, including finding the right exercises and ways to modify your environment, topical medications, and stress management. She addresses the psychosocial affects of pain and how to manage them. Dr. Jones takes a truly comprehensive and holistic approach to pain treatment and management.

Took the time to listen to my description of site and severity of my pain. Came up with a plan of care and treatment, set up necessary referral appts., ordered meds at local drugstore. Explained thoroughly plans for follow up.

Hope

She diagnosed several of my spine and joint problems when I thought it was only one. Orchestrated my care and explained multiple options of treatment, both non operative and surgical. Ultimately I required an advanced procedure of a spinal nerve stimulator, which Dr Jones performed. It was a success. It's like a new life without the severe chronic pain in my back and the burning knawing exhausting leg problem.

Life Changer

Meat Market Dr

She doesn't even take care of me herself. I see a different nurse every time I am there and all they do is want to pump me full of pain killers. I never see the Dr. When I needed an injection they put me in with some other Dr because Dr Jones didn't know how to do that.

Doesn't have a clue what she is doing. Go anywhere else.

Peggy Murray Ph.D. (ABD)

Upon physically examining me, Dr. Jones thought my problem was somewhat different than what I had described verbally. She took steps to test for, and to put me in touch with a specialist in my particular problem, and in the meantime, gave me excellent pain management care.

Diagnostic genius. Courteous. Empathetic. Empowering.

Life Saver

Thanks for giving me MY LIFE back! Although I will have chronic pain, I have gained greater understanding and acceptance of my disease through her knowledge and supportive care of her staff at NY Spine and Wellness. She provides hope and optimism along with minimally invasive procedures which have helped immensely. I have a better quality of life!

The doctors doctor. Enough said. Outstanding! Skillful and extremely intelligent. An artful practitioner.

Dr. Carri A Jones is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.