Dr. Carrie Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Alexander?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Alexander is an excellent doctor. She is friendly, very intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner. She easily engages and puts you at ease. She has excellent diagnosis skills, and is very current on medical information and research. At times, she even makes follow up calls. Great doctor!!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Alexander is an outstanding physician, who seems to genuinely care about her patients and their welfare. I am happy to have found such an excellent doctor.

Great and very personable

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr Alexander is one of the best Dr's I've worked with in years! I recommend her to everyone I can

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Alexander is very friendly and easy to talk to. She possesses exceptional diagnostic skills and thoroughly explains her treatment plans. She is current with the latest medical information and is a very intelligent person. She spends quality time with her patients and you never feel like you are just a number. She is caring and comforting and displays a warm bedside manner. Wonderful doctor!!

Posted on September 12th, 2015

excellent doctor, very professional, spot on diagnosis

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I think she is a wonderful doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr. Carrie Alexander MD is an excellent physician. She has been my doctor for several years.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr. Alexander really listens to my concerns and takes everything into consideration when providing diagnosis!

CARING

Posted on August 11th, 2011

SHE IS A DR THAT TAKES THE TIME TO KNOW HER PATIENTS AND LISTENS TO THEM. THAT IS A RARE TRAIT IN DOCTORS THIS DAY AND TIME. THE WAIT TO SEE HER IS SHORT AND THE VISIT IS AS PLEASANT AS A DR APPT CAN BE. I HATE DR APPTS, BUT I SEEM TO NOT MIND SEEING HER AS MUCH AS I MIND SEEING OTHER DOCTORS

I love her!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2011

I used to hate going to the doctors office, but going is a breeze with Dr. Carrie Alexander. She is great! She actually sits on a little stool, asks questions about how I am doing, if I'm having any problems, laughs at my jokes... who could ask for more!? Oh yea... she reminds me of my mammograms and pap smears too.. yay.. NOT!

Posted on July 31st, 2010

She is a very caring doctor who took care of my elderly parents until they passwed away. She would take a great deal of time with them during their visits and explained things thoroughly to them. She also has a wonderful nurse who goes out of her way to care for the patients also. I would highly recommend her!

Medical student gives doctor bad reviews

Posted on April 18th, 2010

As a first year medical student I believe I can spot a bad doctor, and Dr. Alexander is ONE OF THEM. She did not listen to me, rushed me through my appointment, did not fully explain my test results, and got her office staff to return my calls and relay her message instead of calling me herself. She is a terrible professional. My motto is, if you cant give 100% commitment to soemthing then maybe you should not be in charge of other people's LIFE!. I would absolutely NOT recommend her to anyone.