Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott MD
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Liar, tunnel vision
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott - Posted on June 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott - Posted on March 19th, 2018
Do not go to this rude doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott - Posted on February 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott - Posted on September 9th, 2015
Rude... Worst experience with a medical professional I have ever experienced.. Unable to ask questions when she is on the computer... Unable to refill prescriptions.. If you didn't make an appointment for doing so. Her attitude and approach is totally Unacceptable.. Would not RECOMMEND her .... She obviously is a very unhappy person and isn't happy with her position...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott - Posted on July 15th, 2015
More focused on her computer then the patient. Spend more time in the waiting room then the appointment in the exam room . They book too many patients in a day which makes for a hurried time spent with her for the purpose of the visit.. Can be rude when she is obviously over booked.. Hurry to get you in and out.. Has trouble communicating when she is in a hurry..actually down right rude..
15 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott Accepts the Following Insurance
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Locations & DirectionsABID HUSAIN MD, 98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Ste 103, Henderson, NV
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.