Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Rude... Worst experience with a medical professional I have ever experienced.. Unable to ask questions when she is on the computer... Unable to refill prescriptions.. If you didn't make an appointment for doing so. Her attitude and approach is totally Unacceptable.. Would not RECOMMEND her .... She obviously is a very unhappy person and isn't happy with her position...
More focused on her computer then the patient. Spend more time in the waiting room then the appointment in the exam room . They book too many patients in a day which makes for a hurried time spent with her for the purpose of the visit.. Can be rude when she is obviously over booked.. Hurry to get you in and out.. Has trouble communicating when she is in a hurry..actually down right rude..
This doctor is far too quick to prescribe possibly un-needed drugs when other things, like dietary changes, may correct certain conditions such as elevated cholesterol levels. An air of superiority is presented which makes for an uncomfortable atmosphere for those who have a certain, similar, knowledge and intelligence level. We have been dealing with a few conditions regarding our health for some time and have worked with finding the appropriate ways in which to keep ourselves healthy. Although needed medications were approved for a few minor conditions, a change in diabetic medication was ordered which has caused an unsatisfactory result in blood sugar levels. We are not at all pleased with this doctor as it was suggested to her that this change was not a good idea but it was insisted upon. We were not offered a copy of the blood test results which we should be given for our own perusal.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
14 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbid Husain Md, 98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Ste 103, Henderson, NV
Dr. Carrie F Ash-Mott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.