Dr. Carrie Ball Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Ball?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Even after being on call for twenty four hours, Dr. Ball stayed over to deliver my daughter. She had to perform a C-section. I had no complications and the baby is great. She has great bed side manner, is very informative, and very knowledgeable.I would highly recommend her to any family or friends.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I had the worst experience at this office. Go somewhere else.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Love her!

Amazing!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Ball is amazing! I switched Doctors to be able to deliver in the hospital I wanted in 2011. She sat with me and answered all of my questions and put me at ease. It was easy to get an appointment. Even though she wasn't on call she monitored me from home while I was at the hospital and she came in to do an immediate C-section at midnight. I was so grateful for that! My second pregnancy was more difficult and high risk, and she again has been wonderful and amazing! I am so sad that I have to leave her since I am moving again, but she has helped me and is available until I have to leave. Her nurses always got back to me quickly and answered my questions or got with Dr. Ball and called me back quickly. I fully recommend Dr. Ball to anyone! She is really amazing!

Posted on September 27th, 2013

I wanted to switch to a femal doctor and found Dr. Ball. She is very nice and the exams were always done in a professional manner. She spent time answering my questions. The only 2 negatives I would have are that 1. her nurse, Lisa, called in the wrong type of birth control pills and I had to spend $75 because you can't return them once they are sent to you by Medco. I am on back-to-back therapy with my birth control pills and it took Lisa several calls to Medco to get the RX right. When I asked for the $75 I had to spend to go towards office visits, I was told that would not be possible. She also snapped at me when I said that the birth control pills they called in for me were $75 (and not the type I had been on) and said "Well, I can give you a $5 prescription for birth control pills from Walmart". That is why I will not be back. If I am going to trust someone to look in my private area, they need to be respectful and sensitive, sorry.

Dangerous Colleague

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Just had to take care of a patient that suffered a surgical complication from this doctor and seems that she had no idea the gravity of her patient's potentially life-threatening complication, or how to handle the situation. I do not know this physician personally but I am shocked that she is board certified... she did NOT properly address or handle her postoperative patient. She is dangerous and I would not recommend anyone to have a surgical procedure with this physician.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. Personally called to check on me after she was out of town when I had to have emergency surgery. Very open to natural childbirth and letting you make requests with her ahead of time so the hospital knows when you get there what you want. Love her. Would recommend her to any and all.

Knowledgeable, Caring, real person

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr. Ball is awesome. Saw me at short notice as a new patient, spent plenty of time with me to make sure I had all my questions answered. Has followed up to make sure things are okay. Her nurse Lisa is great too. Unlike some offices, when I called I almost always spoke to a real person and not someone's answering machine or a receptionist who is clueless.OGA's office in the Houston Women's Hospital complex is impressive. testing facilities on site.I would definitely recommend Dr. Ball.

Thx... Dr. Ball

Posted on August 27th, 2012

My wife's first visits were for regular check ups and trivial issues, and she was extremely happy every after visit. So sometime after....she decide to have Dr Ball monitoring hers first pregnancy. The doctor and staff were again top rate service. At the very end my wife asked the doctor to do and the delivery. Well Dr Ball she made the impossible to clear hers schedule and ...all we can say is that she is our lifetime doctor. Thank you Dr. Ball for everything.

Dr. Ball is the best

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I really love Dr. Ball. She's a fantastic doctor and I've always felt like I am in excellent hands. The staff is always friendly, I never have to wait more than 10 minutes to be called back and when Dr. Ball comes in she always makes sure to take time and answer any questions or concerns I have thoroughly. She remembers me and details about me every time. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

Great Doctor for Young Patients

Posted on May 29th, 2011

I love Dr. Ball - don't let the star rating for the other things skew the perception (half of the questions are about the general office staff so I'm not sure why they apply to the doctor). Generally speaking I have had longer wait times but they are always aware and apologetic if that's the case. I also make sure to call well ahead of time to schedule my appointment so that it is scheduled on time without a wait. In terms of care, Dr. Ball was my first wellness doctor and although my mother swore by her male doctor I insisted on having a female, and I'm so glad I chose Dr. Ball. She is compassionate, makes sure her patients (especially new ones) understand what is going to happen during the appointment, and makes you feel very comfortable given the situation. She also always asks about any problems,which luckily I have not had much of. She seemed to diagnose a small problem I had very well during my last visit, but I'm not sure about any follow up as of yet (so I didn't rate). However overall, I do not see myself switching doctors any time soon and although I am young, I hope Dr. Ball is around if/when I have children! I WILL also comment on the billing department - there was a time where my sample somehow got lost and I had to go back to have it re-done...Dr. Ball assured me I wouldn't have to pay the co-pay again, but when trying to explain what happened to the billing department they told me that there was no way to basically not claim the visit and that the doctors don't understand the process. In my opinion, IF that was true, the office should have just bit the bullet since it was their mistake and not claimed my visit at all, but I was indeed charged for both visits.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Ball. She is very knowledgeable and answers all of my questions. She was my general doctor and then helped me through my pregnancy. Very easy to talk to and I look forward to my visits! Good listener and willing to help with anything. I recommend her to anyone.